Why Choose O'Brien Watters & Davis, LLP
Every law firm’s web site or brochure encourages you to hire that firm since it is supposedly the “best.” How do you differentiate among them and choose the right firm or attorney?
At O’Brien Watters & Davis, LLP (OWD), our firm’s core values which drive our mission statement are what you should be paying attention to and expect from your attorneys without compromise:
- Integrity: Ethics and morals are never compromised. Being a trusted advisor for years to come.
- Results: Achieve the desired results and solutions for our clients to help them succeed. Reliability of representation. We have long term successful relationships with our clients to handle their on-going legal needs.
- Expertise: The right attorney and resources to achieve the client’s goals. Our attorneys are specialists and experts in many fields of law and have the experience and track records to get results. We have successfully handled many matters against international and national megafirms.
- Teamwork: Working as a team with the right people to do the job; combining and getting the benefit of different skills and experience to achieve our client’s goals; partner supervision and mentoring of associates and paralegals.
- Service: Client service and satisfaction are never compromised. Being responsive to client’s needs and keeping client informed at all times.
- Reasonable Fees: Charge fair and reasonable fees with no surprises.
- Reputation and Connections: OWD is rated “AV,” the highest rating possible by Martindale Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ , the most respected peer rated publication. OWD is very well known and respected in the community, and we know the people, we understand the community and how things work and how to get the job done. Three of our former partners have also been appointed Judges of the Superior Court, also demonstrating the respect for our attorneys and firm in the state of California.
- Preventative Law: Properly plan, negotiate, document and execute our client’s transaction or matter, to avoid legal problems and needless expense later on.
- Community Involvement: Walk the talk, and make a difference in the community.
Does your law firm and attorney meet these standards?